Our Shared Vision:
秀色短视频 is a collaborative culture of high performing students, teachers, and school communities.
秀色短视频 commits to growing learners who are college and career ready through quality instruction, effective use of resources, building a collaborative culture, and strong leadership.
- Teachers deliver quality standards-driven instruction that is informed by student results.
- Quality instruction provides students with self-directed thinking/learning experiences.
- Authentic learning experiences allow students to be engaged in learning, to have opportunities to develop character, and to be prepared to contribute to the community.
- Students receive quality feedback and equal access to differentiated instructional opportunities (enrichment/intervention) based on individual needs.
- Teachers engage in ongoing, job-embedded professional learning to design and deliver quality instruction.
- The diversity in thinking of all those who are invested in education is welcomed.
- Structured opportunities are in place to promote collaborative discussions that include an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Collaboration is student-focused dialogue with a shared purpose.
- Trust encourages the use of innovative and unique solutions.
- Purposeful and intentional communication among all stakeholders cultivates a culture for results.
- Effective leaders understand the vision and consistently communicate and model it to all stakeholders.
- Keeping the vision in the forefront, leaders involve all stakeholders in setting goals and improving their organization.
- Leaders set high expectations and hold themselves and others accountable for results.
- There is a commitment to building and growing leaders at all levels with an intentional focus on improving student learning.
- Leaders grow other leaders by modeling transparency and by working collaboratively.
- Leaders are strategic in making decisions based upon the examination and analysis of data.
- The district continuously recruits, develops, and retains exemplary employees.
- There is access and equity in the use of facilities, materials, and technology for instruction.
- Community and business resources are aligned to support student needs.
- Resources are strategically utilized for collaborative learning among schools and across the district.
- We believe in a safe and supportive environment that holds high expectations for students and staff.
- We believe in students, parents, school employees, and community members working collaboratively and respectfully as partners in the education of all learners to develop prepared graduates.
- We believe in an inclusive culture that embraces diversity, gives equal access to each child, promotes responsibility and supports positive self-esteem.
- We believe that by engaging minds and developing character, we will prepare students to become competent, employable citizens.
- We believe in the use of data to continually assess our decision making to ensure each student has the opportunity to achieve at proficient and advanced levels.
- We believe in implementing policies and procedures that focus on achieving the educational goals of our school system.